Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cartoons/Slogans by Evil Tester

The following slogans were coined by Alan Richardson who maintains the "Evil Tester" blog.

Evil Tester Images by Alan Richardson are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Creative Commons License



I Care



I’m Sure it seems as though I’m Evil.
But it’s only because I care.


…for your own good



“I’m not Evil,
I’m doing it for your own good.”



…I’m Necessary



“I’m not Evil, I’m Necessary.”



Of course I’m not Evil…



“Of course I’m not Evil.
Do I look Evil?”




I’m not laughing…at you



"I’m not laughing…at 'you'!"




"I’m just doing whatever it takes"



"I’m just doing WHATEVER it takes"




Not all testers are evil…



…just the good ones



No comments: